Re: Afatech 9015 & QT1010 *was* Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

Luca Olivetti wrote:
En/na Andrew Leech ha escrit:

It was probably sent in error ("reply to all"), and I suppose it has been blocked because of the attachment. You (and me) received it because it was also sent directly (again, "reply to all").
They are open to send the documentation to whom may develop a driver, but not open to make it completely public.
However, I don't think that the sample code uses the qt1010: it's referred to as P11D5 or ENV77H11D5, but google returns nothing searching for these terms and variations.

Now that I look for it properly, both the qt1010 tuner and the mt2060 tuner is only referenced in a single comment in the header of the main init function (Af901xInit) in the source (af901x.cpp), as such I'm assuming the rest of the tuner code should work for the qt1010 as well. I'm not really far enough into it to work out just how complete the source is in regards to running the qt1010, but I've sent an email to Jeff at afatech asking whether Antti can have a copy of the source to assist him with finishing the QT1010 driver which I'll need to get my dongle working.

Andrew Leech Andrew Leech