Re: Re: Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

Am Sonntag, 21. Januar 2007 01:28 schrieb Andrew Leech:
> Hi Zsolt, did you see the last message on this topic? we've got all the
> programming specs for the chip!

got the message bit later sry. great to hear about the specs.

> Feel free to have a go at the driver
> yourself, because I'm likely to take a while to get it working.

not realy a driver, it replay different commands to the device (init the
device upload the firm and keytable switch on and off the tuner and tune to
the transponder in vienna) took me one week to filter and analyse the data
and it is not usable for others.

> I've sent info on my device to Gunther, so we'll have a nice gallery of
> the dongle online soon, although mine uses the QT1010 tuner rather than
> mt2060. My initial looks at the programming docs makes it look like the
> AF2016 chip will handle the tuner interface itself, or at least they've
> got sample code of a function that'll take the tuner frequency as a
> parameter to tune to a channel.  I'm going to have a closer look now.

if you need a tester for mt2060 based device (same dongle what you can see on
bttv-gallery site) feel free to send me some code for testing.

zsolt