Re: Afatech 9015 & QT1010 *was* Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

Title: Andrew Leech

Antti Palosaari wrote:

I am very very interested to get this sample code of the QT1010. Currently whole QT1010 if 100% reverse engineered and it wasn't easy :o There is still almost everything not known only taken from usb-sniff logs.

Have you *permission* to give this code to me so that I can use it to devel linux qt1010 driver?

There is rather well working QT1010 (dvb-t) module in megasky tree. You can try to use it. Anyway, I will try to help if there is problems.

Regards Antti Palosaari

You should already have access to the code on the list, I'm pretty sure it was sent to the entire list.
It's in an email from Jeff Wang, subject "Re: Re: Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005", on 19/01/07

As far as I can tell, the tuner code isn't very separated from AF9015 code, and I think the code is made to handle a couple of different tuners, but there might be some help there.

Andrew Leech