Re: Re: Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

En/na Manu Abraham ha escrit:
Sorry, was looking at something else.

Apollo Datasheet v1.1 9002/3/5
page 41 says

Mmh, I don't have this datasheet, I only have an "apollo.pdf" that contains a reference documentation of the functions in apollo.cpp (as well as apollo.cpp and other c/h files).
Probably my fault, because I only asked for the programming specifications.
The funny thing is that in apollo.pdf there's also description of the firmware download sequence on page 42, however it's easier to read the source file than following the graphic.

Bye

--
Luca