Re: Re: Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> En/na Thomas Pinz ha escrit:
>> Hi Stephen,
>> On Friday 03 November 2006 13:11, Stephen D. Strowes wrote:
>>> The markings on one chip are:
>>>     AF9005-L2*
>>>     0615 HJA6S
>> The AF9005 cames from a company called afatek and is a DVB-T
>> demodulator. But nobody wasn't able to write a driver for this IC and
>> also the vendor seems to has no intrest on linux.
>
> I just contacted them and they replied (not with the specifications,
> though, they just asked me if I wanted to write a driver for my own use
> or to publish it).
> I hope they'll reply with some info.

Well, they did: they just sent the complete documentation and sample
source code, so it doesn't seem to be the case that they aren't
interested, maybe nobody asked them before.
In case that I'm unable to write a driver (most probable since I'm not
that experienced), is there someone willing to help?

Bye