Re: Typhoon DVB-T Duo CardBus again

Hartmut.Hackmann@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> So it is the same card, but with different tuners. Please let
> me think this over, we either need a special entry for this card
> or a have to add an automatic configuration detection - similar
> to what i did for analog tv.
>
> Hartmut

No problem. I am very new to dvb and I can't code C. So you have to do
the programming/patch stuff. Take your time, I know what to do to get
the card to work. If you need more information let me know. One other
question.. I read some articles about saa7134-alsa but I am unable
to watch TV with sound (
http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Saa7134-alsa and
http://gentoo-wiki.com/index.php?title=HARDWARE_saa7134 ). If I record
something it is recorded with sound, but all I can hear is some noise if
I do some things from the gentoo link or nothing at all. If the
tv-program supports AC3 I have sound if I switch to it (with kaffeine).
I think I miss something with the mixer so it stays muted.

Greetings,
Johannes