Re: Typhoon DVB-T Duo CardBus again

Hi

ranger719@xxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I own this card and I am unable to get it working under linux. I have
posted much info here:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-3659011.html#3659011(I hope it is
okay not to post everything here again).
There you can look at dmesg, lspci etc output and what does/does not
work. If you need more just ask. You can answer in the forum or here.
I searched the old topics here about this card but nothing seems to
work. :( I guess it has something to do with the firmware.

Greetings and Thanks,
Johannes

The point is this message:

Oct 20 02:01:33 shodan tuner 1-004b: type set to tda8290+75a

Your card is equipped with a tda8275a tuner while the driver expects
a non a version. These are not software compatible.

If your card has 2 tuners, you might be more lucky if you force the
card type to 88. So
modprobe saa7134 card=88
modprobe saa7134-alsa
modprobe saa7134-dvb