Re: Compro Videomate DVB-T200 and friends

hermann pitton wrote:

> The DVB-T200 has for sure a digital tuner only. Compro's site is a bit
> misleading concerning the antenna connector, but else talks only about
> digtal tuning.
> http://www.comprousa.com/New/en/product/vmt200-Features.html
>
> One can find lots of shops/reviews. All announce only digital.
> http://computing.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ps_13407089/100066613.html
> http://www.custompc.co.uk/custompc/reviews/81783/compro-videomate-dvbt200.html
>
> If we should have something wrong on the composite or svideo input,
> we can easily fix it with the help of a tester.

Well, I have a DVB-T200 and I'm willing to test stuff, if someone
explains what they want testing and how.

(Since I can't seem to get udev creating the appropriate in /dev/dvb
I'll try creating them by hand this evening, as long as I can find all
the appropriate node types and device numbers.)

James