Re: DiB3000MC rewritten and MT2060 is ready to go into main

Hi,

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, matthieu castet wrote:
> > I found a bug in the mt2060, the VGAG wasn't set to a correct level.
> >
> > Now I get the signal level from the old driver, but there still no
> > picture...
> >
> > The rate of the dvb stream reported by femon (from vdr is very low) : 0.5
> > Mb/s instead of 5 Mb/s.
> >
> Any news on that ?

I have no idea what can cause this. What happens when you use just dvbscan
+ tzap + mplayer.

> The new driver is broken for me (no picture, no autosearch) while the old
> driver was working.

Are you running on USB2.0?

The autosearch problem is indeed a problem, but I'm not sure when I have
time to reproduce and fix that.

> The new driver is now integrated in the hg repo, but it seems a big regression
> for configuration like mine (ok there weren't mt2060 support, but it could
> have been added without rewriting the driver).
> Shouldn't we have to wait a new driver with no regression before merging it ?

Yes.

> I hope it will be fixed before it hits linus git repo.

best regards,
Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx