Re: DiB3000MC rewritten and MT2060 is ready to go into main

Hi,

Patrick Boettcher wrote:
Hi all,

I verified the new 3000mc-driver with all devices I have and it works. However, it might be possible that I broke something. Can everyone with a 3000P/MC-based device please test my repository (http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb). Next week I will ask Mauro to pull from it to the main tree and it would be great to have some test reports before.
I have a bad quality signal. This the old version I can get video stream (with some errors).

With the new version I manage to get nothing (just garbage). I manage once to get video but atfer tunning it was gone, tunning back to the same channel produce no video.

Does something change in the signal sensibility.

Thanks

Matthieu

PS : I use VDR with a LiteOn USB DVB-T TV Tuner.