DiB3000MC rewritten and MT2060 is ready to go into main

Hi all,

Finally I was able to prepare everything related to the MT2060 to be
committed to the main v4l-dvb repo.

By doing that, I also took the chance to rewrite DiB3000MC/P driver and
now it is in sync with DiBcoms internal 3000MC/P drivers (+ easier to
maintain for me, latest greatest features). For me this was the first step
before adding DiB7000-demodulator drivers because it will be based on the
same mechanism: For the architecture independent parts I just use a small
perl script to translate DiBcom's code to linux-dvb kernel code. I hope
the result is, even though some small overhead is inside, acceptable.
If someone totally disagrees, please do that now, before I spend more time
on the DiB7000-driver(s) .

I verified the new 3000mc-driver with all devices I have and it works.
However, it might be possible that I broke something. Can everyone with a
3000P/MC-based device please test my repository
(http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb). Next week I will ask Mauro to pull
from it to the main tree and it would be great to have some test reports
before.

best regards and good luck,
Patrick.

PS: the http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb.stk3000p has been removed - all