Re: AverMedia AverTV Hybrid+FM PCI (saa7134)

Hi,

Pierpaolo Paolucci wrote:
Hi,

Hartmut Hackmann wrote:

I was unprecise, sorry.
So you now have 2 tuners in the kernel log, not only in the i2c scan?

dmesg output not changed since the last I posted.

The module load order is a tricky thing.

What do you mean ?

Do you see snow on the screen?

Yes, but not only.
My test:
I launch xawtv and then I launch dvbscan.
Result:
while dvbscan is running, I see xawtv(analog) change channel too.

In other word the the video/audio output part work for digital and analog.
The problem is that in analog-tv(xawtv) I am unable to select/change channel.

You are not in france (SECAM-L)?

No, I am in Italy (PAL-BG).

Not sure about this but it might be necessary to play with the second
port as well to get the the AGC routed properly.

What's AGC ?

Pierpaolo

AGC stands for Automatic gain control.
Looks like we need to make the MT352 a "tuner" and program the actual one through
it. If its me who has to do it, can we please come to this later? I have to solve
some other issues first.

Best regards
   Hartmut