Re: DVB-H support

Hi Nico,

AFAIK, DVB-H introduces two extra bits in signaling to indicate if DVB-H
features are active. This can be a problem, but i would appreciate if
someone would comment better on this.

INT tables are also added but are only relevant if you are using IP
encapsulation. I don't know if this is your case.

Regards,
Miguel

Nico Sabbi escreveu:
> Miguel Almeida wrote:
>> Hi Nico, all:
>>
>> I am a bit confused. You say you can access a DVB-H stream as a normal
>> DVB-T transmission?
>
> yes, with my Airstar2 card that AFAIK isn't 4Kfec-capable
>
>>  at what level is it a DVB-H stream?
> the whole TS contains DVB-H content, table and descriptors
>
>> Are you using
>> any DVB-H features?
>>
> I'm trying to view the content :), but without positive results so far
>
>> Regards
>> Miguel
>>

> --
>
> Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
>

> Sponsor:
>
> Refill s.r.l. - Tutto per la tua stampante a prezzi incredibili: su
> cartucce, toner, inchiostri, carta speciale risparmi fino al 90%!
>
> Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5189&d=25-7

Miguel Almeida <malmeida@xxxxxxxx>

Instituto de Telecomunicações, Aveiro
Campus Universitário de Santiago