Re: DVB-H support

Miguel Almeida wrote:
Hi Nico, all:

I am a bit confused. You say you can access a DVB-H stream as a normal
DVB-T transmission?

yes, with my Airstar2 card that AFAIK isn't 4Kfec-capable

at what level is it a DVB-H stream?
the whole TS contains DVB-H content, table and descriptors

Are you using
any DVB-H features?
I'm trying to view the content :), but without positive results so far

Regards
Miguel

Sponsor:

Refill s.r.l. - Tutto per la tua stampante a prezzi incredibili: su cartucce, toner, inchiostri, carta speciale risparmi fino al 90%!

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5189&d=25-7