Re: DVB-H support

Stuart Butterfield wrote:
  As long as your DVB-H transmission
is only using options which maintain backwards compatibility with DVB-T (and most do), then you should be able to use the Linux DVB drivers to get at the
SI and IP (MPE)data.

Chances are that without a lot of work you won't be able to do anything with the FLUTE/ESG data, but if you can somehow find out the PID and SDP data of the
A/V streams, then you can use dvb-net to route these to the IP stack for
playback via e.g. mplayer etc.

Best wishes.

Stuart
in my area I can access a dvb-h stream transmitted as a normal
dvb-t transmission, but I'm still unable to extract any playable content out of it :(
Here's how I proceeded:
I tuned the frequencies, added a net interface with dvbnet,
snooped the content with ethereal, identified the ipv4 multicast streams
and tried to read each of them with mplayer and vlc (both with udp:// and rtp://),
but I could never read anything useful.

Can someone post a detailed  guide, please?

Thanks,
   Nico

Sponsor:

Scopri RIS il sistema di ricarica infinita. Meglio delle cartucce, meglio degli inchiostri, economico, facile da installare e da utilizzare, solo su refill.it

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5191&d=25-7