Re: Wintv Nova-S-Plus: Missing Channels

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 08:52:08PM +0200 Thorsten Pferdekämper wrote:

> Date: Mon, May 01, 2006 at 08:52:08PM +0200
> From: Thorsten Pferdekämper <thorsten-mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject:  Wintv Nov

Hi Thorsten,

> currently, I am struggling with the Nova-S-Plus (which should be the same as
> Nova-SE2 regarding this problem).
>
> I can watch TV with kaffeine, but only channels I do not really want to watch.
[..]

in the current source tuning and initial scanning for Nova-S is broken
again. There was a time around end of March where Nova-S worked (you
had to disable using the isl6421) even with Diseq. But I forgot to
make a backup of that state :(

Right now running dvbscan stops because initial tuning failes and
running szap on a known channel works but you end somewhere completly
different. Maybe it was caused by the last cx88-pll rework but I
didnt' had time to check that.

By the way: could please someone post a link to the cx24123 specs?  I
didn't find a data sheet last time I tried to get my card working
again.

Cheers Leif