CX24123 datasheets

Steve Toth acquired and made available the datasheets back in November, here's a link to the file that Jim Jowski is hosting (it still seems to work) -- it's a zip file containing 3 pdfs, one for the demodulator, one for the tuner, and one for the external diseqc chip that some cx24123-based designs use.

http://jowski.no-ip.com:3000/CX24123/Nova-S-Plus.zip

The original thread on the list is here: http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-November/006103.html

By the way: could please someone post a link to the cx24123 specs?  I
didn't find a data sheet last time I tried to get my card working
again.

Cheers Leif