[linux-dvb] Technisat Skystar 2 with KWORLD DVB-T 220

Hi,

This combination works. But about 10-20% of the time only the Technisat is
found by the operating system.

I have Kubuntu with a 2.6.15 kernel with all the normal DVB options. The
kernel is not the original. The same problem existed with the original
Kubuntu kernel. The original Kernel found the K-World card, but the new
kernel sees it as a Zarlink card. (I remember seeing that somewhere, probably
in the boot up texts.)

Any one seen anything like this? Why would the OS intermittently not find the
card? Or not load the drivers?

I was also wondering if there is anything I can do to help around here?
I program for work (mobile sw), but I have not done any DVB or Linux
programming. I like testing and figuring out hardware. What could I do to get
started? Anything involving DVB-C or Windows I won't be able to help with.

William