[linux-dvb] DBV on the Lifeview Trio

hermann pitton wrote:

>>Hi,
>>indeed replacing the original philips_tiger_pll_set() with the above one
>>fixes
>>almost all my problems: I can tune almost every frequency used here, except
>>all VHF ones.
>>I can't even complain of poor reception quality: it seems to be almost
>>as reliable as
>>with my Airstar2 :)
>>
>>I wonder why Lifeview ships drivers with "Europa" labels in the INF
>>file: initialiazing
>>the card as "europa" it doesn't work in linux as it doesn't work in
>>windows! :)
>>

>Nice kick start :)
>
>Best,
>Hermann

To sum it all up attached is the patch that I'm using.
Currently there are 3 problems:
- VHF doesn't tune, although signal strength is high
- frequencies 794 and 802 don't tune (many above and below do tune),
signal strength is high.
I noticed that  these 2 frequencies are handled by this entry in
tda827xa_dvbt:
{ .lomax = 780000000, .svco = 2, .spd = 0, .scr = 1, .sbs = 4, .gc3 = 0},
is it possible that there's an error in it?
- radio: some stations can be found, but even though I played with the
mixer (using kmix)
I can't hear anything.

All the rest seems to be working fine :)
Thanks,

    Nico