[linux-dvb] Freecom USB firmware version

Hi All

I'm running Gentoo linux with a Freecom DVB-T stick, works really well.
However I've just built a test machine and bought a new DVB stick,
however it's asking for a different firmware file:

dvb-usb: found a 'WideView WT-220U PenType Receiver (Typhoon/Freecom)'
in cold state, will try to load a firmware
dvb-usb: did not find the firmware file. (dvb-usb-wt220u-02.fw) Please
see linux/Documentation/dvb/ for more details on firmware-problems. (-2)

Now, I have dvb-usb-wt220u-01.fw in /lib/firmware as this is what my
other USB stick is using.

Where are these filenames coming from? Do I have a newer version of the
stick that isn't supported yet?

Thanks

James

believed to be clean.