[linux-dvb] WinTV-Nova-T: cx8802_restart_queue

Thanks for the suggestions guys,
It turns out that when I move it to a different PCI slot (the furthest
one back) it works flawlessly. I'm happy that because its working great
with MythTV now.

Would be interesting to know what was actually going on there? Maybe a
conflict of somekind.

Cheers,
Mike