[linux-dvb] Avermedia DVB-T 771 mt352_read_register error

Cheers for the suggestions guys - unfortunately I can't change the power
supply because its a custom one for the Antec Aria case.

Instead, as you've suggested Paul I've gone for the Nova-T which I've
got working great now with MythTV, very pleased as its not an easy task
to get it all set up properly.

Even the remote seems to work reasonably well with that card.

All in all, I'm happy but may still persevere with the Avermedia 771
because like you I thought it was a pretty decent card.

Thanks once again,
Mike