[linux-dvb] Nexus-s 2.3 using generic filters

I have a question concerning the difference between a Nexus 2.2 and a Nexus
2.3. I'm using MythTV and using a 2.3 card I'm unable to use a generic PES
filter whereas with a 2.2 it's reported to work. The bit of code in Myth
which determines which filter to use is determined by turning on the Nexus
video decoder. I don't know if this is a MythTV problem or a driver problem
or just something with the 2.3 version. Can someone help?

Thanks, Mark.

in libmythtv/dvbrecorder.cpp:

if (_hw_decoder_option)
        {