[linux-dvb] DVB-T card for PCI-X + Digital-RADIO-Linux-Questions

Robert Schlabbach wrote:

>For PCI-Express, the TerraTec Cinergy 2400 will be a dual tuner DVB-T card.

Yes,...

>For PCI, Hauppauge has announced the WinTV Nova-T 500 MCE, which is a dual
>tuner DVB-T card.

Is there a website with information about that?
Does this card have 3,3V or 5V interface (ok, I admit I would prefer to
save my 2nd PCIe port for later use with a videocard).
And the same questions that I asked in another email just before:
Does this card have features like surround sound, videotext, HDTV, DVB
radio, multilingual audio (arte is not that bad at all ;-) )?
And what about EPG and PAV? (don't know what they are,.. just read it on
the terratec website *g*)
And in general: Which one is better: Hauppauge and their DualDVB-T card
or Terratec? =)

>However, there likely won't be any Linux drivers for either initially.

Oh :-O
Hmm bad,... how long do you think will this take?

Regards,
Chris.