[linux-dvb] DVB-T card for PCI-X + Digital-RADIO-Linux-Questions

Hi.

Jon Burgess wrote:

> Many of the PCI cards currently on the market have the keys for
> operation in both 5V and 3.3V slots, see the photos on the Wiki if you
> want to check http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/PCI_devices_DVB-T
>
> e.g. Hauppauge Nova-T DVB
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Image:Hauppauge_nova-t_juli2004.jpg

First of all,.. thanks for that info :-)

2) Are there any other Dual DVB-T cards out there? (Or at least planned)

3) Questions about digital radio.
Is it possible to listen to digital radio with linux?
I think here in Germany the standard for digital radio is DAB,.. so I'd
need a card that supports that, I think.
Are there DVB-T cards that also supports digital radio? (of course with
Linux support)

4) Does anyone know if that cute Terratec card, Jon mentioned befor,
supports digital readio?

Regards,
Chris.