[linux-dvb] problems and workaround when tuning to a channel with DD enabled

>>>Strange, never seen that. Btw: What you mean with `just before',
>>>does this point to 0x216d or to the very first public version
>>>of 0x261e (http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av-1.4.tar.bz2) or
>>>to the current (http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av.tar.bz2).

Im sorry, I guess I did not answer your question properly.

The file from "http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av-1.4.tar.bz2"; works (0x261d)
with playing mpegs with the Mplayer Plugin but the timers still dont work with
VDR if the MPlayer Plugin is playing a file when the timer goes off.

The file from "http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av.tar.bz2"; (0x261e) does not
work at all with the Mplayer plugin.

Best Regards,