[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan CI experimental support

Frederic CAND <frederic.cand@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'm not sure I'll be of a great help since I'm not an expert but a
> beginner ... but I have to make this twinhan card work so I'll do my
> best to help ... keeping in mind that for me, the priority is to see
> the card working, not earning 3 seconds at startup (even if it has
> to change, though)

BTW, from your signature and your e-mail address, I guess that you're
doing an internship at Anevia [1]. Right ?

If I'm right, could you please state the policy of Anevia regarding
Open Source software and GPL software handling ?  And how Anevia will
contribute back code if you modify it? (But be sure to ask your boss
first)

Cheers

[1] http://www.anevia.com/index.en.php