Re: and that would be it for kerneldoc fixes

> On Sun, 2 Sep 2012, Rob Landley wrote:

>>>   agreed -- wikis are disastrously bad for *official* docs.  but for
>>> now, i started a new wiki page for just keeping track of stuff until
>>> we figure out where to put it:
>>>
>>> http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Documentation
>>
>> Who's "we", kemosabe?
>
>   sorry, that was meant to be the non-royal "we" -- as in, whoever
> makes those decisions.

No, I was just wondering who your group was, and riffing on an old Bill
Cosby standup routine from the 1960's to do so.

You can put up a wiki anywhere you like. I have not personally found
wikis a useful tool here, and probably won't participate in it, but if
it results in a stream of patches once you've worked out what you want
to do, I'm all for it. Todo lists and partial work have to go somewhere.

> rday

Rob
--
GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.