Re: How's linux-doc going?

> > What are your rough master plans and projects going
> > forward, in terms of kernel documentation?  (I ask
> > somewhat naively, because I'm not exactly sure what your
> > remit is for the LF fellowship year.)
>
> What's a "remit"?  Do you mean my expected output?

It's me abusing the English language by grabbing the wrong word.  What
I meant was, what specific guidelines did the LF give about what they
wanted from the year, in terms of types of documentation and areas to
be documented?  (Of course maybe things were not specified to that
level.)

Cheers,

Michael
-