How's linux-doc going?

Hey Rob,

I just got myself subscribed to linux-doc, finally.  Since I
do stuff in the nearby space (kernel-userland API docs), and
I haven't been following your endeavours closely on LKML,
I'm curious how things are going overall with kernel
documentation.

What are your rough master plans and projects going
forward, in terms of kernel documentation?  (I ask
somewhat naively, because I'm not exactly sure what your
remit is for the LF fellowship year.)

I'm not sure whether it's in the remit, or whether you have
the time or interest in helping out in kernel-userland
documentation (i.e., man-pages), but there are certainly
things to do there if you want.  Let me know if you are
interested.

Best regards,

Michael
--
Michael Kerrisk
maintainer of Linux man pages Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7

Want to help with man page maintenance?
Grab the latest tarball at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/manpages ,
read the HOWTOHELP file and grep the source
files for 'FIXME'.

-