Re: CIFS VFS errors

I checked more carefully and the more likely reason it worked was that
that client system was running a version (an early version) of my patch
The patch restricts the number of simultaneous
operations to what the server reports as maxmpx.  I will run a better
before/after comparison tomorrow.

--
Thanks,

Steve