Re: CIFS VFS errors

I tried to recreate this to Windows XP today, but instead of mounting to a
normal WindowsXP desktop, mounting to a VM - a Windows XP Professional
test system (service pack 1 level system) running in virtualbox, and
was not able to
get it to fail even though number of simultaneous requests exceeded 10.

Before, when mounting to a normal Windows XP desktop, I had been able to
make it fail faster with wsize=8192 and wsize=4096 on the cifs mount,
but not mounting to this vm.

I am going to try updating the WindowsXP to a newer service pack level to
see if that is what changed and also run with tracing off to see if it
recreates faster.

What service pack level of Windows XP were you running?

--
Thanks,

Steve