Re: [Linux-cachefs] Newbie

It is a shame that something so great only lives on a half-dead maillist.

Maybe we could at least create a Wiki page somewhere and concentrate
basic related knowledge there?

That is a great idea. I'd be all for it because I've been banging my head against a wall for a couple of days now, and I'm sure there's an easier way to do most of what I've done. Is there a server somewhere from where the Wiki could be run?

I hope by Monday I'll have some testing done and can report back on the experience.

Cheers,

-Cesar