[Linux-cachefs] Newbie

I guess this might be a simple question but I just can't seem to find the answer. Where can I get the latest patch for cachefs? I've gone to the ~dhowells/cachefs page and seem to find stuff there, but the -mm kernel 2.6.13 doesn't have any of the files the cachefs patch patches. Is there instructions somewhere to get the latest/stable version up and running?

Thanks a lot,

-Cesar