[Linux-cachefs] Preliminary tests

Ok, so here's my weekend experience. I have a Gentoo box as an NFS server an a FC4 with the CacheFS kernel as a client. I mounted the cachefs partition thusly:
>mount -t cachefs /dev/hdb /home -o tag=nfs_mount
>echo "cachefs__" > /dev/hdb

Then I mounted the NFS thusly:
>mount -t nfs 10.0.0.1:/home /home

And everything seemed kosher. I could `ls` the directory and everything. I tried reading a file twice and seeing if their'd be any speedup the second time, and, happily there was!

>/usr/bin/time cat Inbox > /dev/null
0.06user 1.82system 0:58.87elapsed 3%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 0maxresident)k 0inputs+0outputs (0major+161minor)pagefaults 0swaps
>/usr/bin/time cat Inbox > /dev/null
0.00user 1.67system 0:01.67elapsed 99%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 0maxresident)k
>du -h Inbox
645M    Inbox

Shaving ~1 minute in reading a ~650M files made me break out into an evil laugh.

I modified the file on the server, and re-read it from the client, but the file didn't change on the client. Is this a bug? Is there some sort of "time-out" flag that would tell the cache to check and see if there's a newer version on the NFS server?

Thanks,

-Cesar