Re: Where does ELKS need to go?

> Fantastic!  I'm really looking forward to testing.  I hope that there
> will be a 360K floppy install option. :-)
A really nice option would be something bootable from dos, like (or
maybe exactly) MINIX's boot.com
As soon as I get an Image compiled and working, I can put an eye on this.

> Another angle for encouraging participation (I've been a bit out of
> touch with the project, so forgive the elementary questions) ... where
> is the current main site?  Is it the GitHub page?
The current GitHub repository is at https://github.com/jbruchon/elks
By the way, there is a good source for this mailing list archive:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.x8086 as you can see, the
second-last topic is "ELKS moved to GitHub".

Thank you,
Edoardo