Re: ELKS links broken

Hi Michael,
You are right, and those are not the only one broken or not updated links.
If you search "elks" or "linux 8086" on google the first links you get
are on sourceforge. And this is not updated cause this project have
recently been moved to github thanks to Jody Bruchon, the actual link
is https://github.com/jbruchon/elks .

I'd really like to help this project as I'm going to use it a little,
and I would enjoy to help hosting a website with updated links, to
generate updated and working precompiled images, istructions etc.
I have a shared hosting plan I can use, whom should I ask to get
current website sources and the permission to update a little and
re-publish them?
My question is particularly for @Jody cause he is the latest who
managed to maintain the project sources.

Best regards,
Edoardo