Re: Fibonacci, Colombia, 2.6.35-24-generic

Dear Prower

The code for Colombia is CO as registered in http://www.modemsite.com/56k/_ccodes.asp

This Web page is indicated in the article http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/post-install.html which you likely have not read.

In Section 2 Troubleshooting, see item # 5, and do read the other link http://www.modem-help.co.uk/old/help/country.html if you want to learn how to discover the code yourself. However the link http://www.modemsite.com/56k/_ccodes.asp has the answer for Colombia.

Nevertheless, reading post-install.html is always the first thing to do to debug a modem, as stated in http://linmodems.technion.ac.il , Contents, item 12, which says # Driver installed, connection does not start? click!

If I remember well, scanModem too recommends reading http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/post-install.html

Jacques