Re: help motorola sm56 is not conecting

hey marv quit Stupid Mode = yes and i got this je je je
hey people  this is my /etc/wvdial.conf

i think that i  have a conection but a just configured my mozila firefox
with my proxy.sld.cu in 3128 proxy and i cant navigate whyyy,,,and another
thing i cancel my conection with control+c and i cant reconect again, for
conect again i have to restart my pc whyy, je je sorry help mee.

[Dialer Infomed]

Init1 = ATZ

Init2 = ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0

Modem Type = Analog

Baud = 115200

New PPPD = yes

Modem = /dev/ttySL0

ISDN = 0

Phone = 060110

Password = 12

Username = islanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Password Prompt = 1234567890

Carrier Check = no

[Dialer Infomed1]

Init1 = ATZ

Init2 = ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0

Modem Type = Analog

Baud = 115200

New PPPD = yes

Modem = /dev/ttySL0

ISDN = 0

Phone = 8314949

Password = 12

Username = islanis

Password Prompt = 1234567890

Carrier Check = no

[Dialer defaults]

 Init1 = ATZ

 Init2 = ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 X3 &C1 &D2 +MS=90

 Modem Type = Analog

 Baud = 460800

 Modem = /dev/ttySL0

 ISDN = 0

 Phone = 060110

 Password = 1234567890

 Username = islanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Carrier Check = no

juan@juan-desktop:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for juan:
root@juan-desktop:/home/juan# wvdial Infomed1
--> WvDial: Internet dialer version 1.60
--> Cannot get information for serial port.
--> Initializing modem.
--> Sending: ATZ
ATZ
OK
--> Sending: ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
OK
--> Modem initialized.
--> Sending: ATDT8314949
--> Waiting for carrier.
ATDT8314949
BUSY
--> The line is busy. Trying again.
--> Sending: ATDT8314949
--> Waiting for carrier.
ATDT8314949
BUSY
--> The line is busy. Trying again.
--> Sending: ATDT8314949
--> Waiting for carrier.
ATDT8314949
^CCaught signal 2:  Attempting to exit gracefully...
--> Disconnecting at Sun Feb 14 06:54:42 2010
root@juan-desktop:/home/juan# wvdial Infomed
--> WvDial: Internet dialer version 1.60
--> Cannot get information for serial port.
--> Initializing modem.
--> Sending: ATZ
ATZ
OK
--> Sending: ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
OK
--> Modem initialized.
--> Sending: ATDT060110
--> Waiting for carrier.
ATDT060110
CONNECT 52000
--> Carrier detected.  Waiting for prompt.
*  Product Name    :Quidway A8010;             *
*  Product Provider:HuaWei;                    *
*  Internet Server :######;                    *
        Welcome to INTERNET!
    Please input username:
    Please input password:
--> Looks like a password prompt.
--> Sending: (password)
**
Can't contact authentication server.
Authentication failed!
    Please input username:
--> Looks like a login prompt.
--> Sending: islanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
islanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Please input password:
--> Looks like a password prompt.
--> Sending: (password)
**
Auth-Reject from Radius Server.
Authentication failed!
    Please input username:
--> Looks like a login prompt.
--> Sending: islanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
islanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Please input password:
--> Looks like a password prompt.
--> Sending: (password)
--> Don't know what to do!  Starting pppd and hoping for the best.
--> Starting pppd at Sun Feb 14 06:55:36 2010
--> Pid of pppd: 3252
--> Using interface ppp0
--> Authentication (PAP) started
--> Authentication (PAP) failed (Message: "Auth-Reject from Radius
Server." )
--> Terminate Request (Message: "Failed to authenticate ourselves to peer" )
--> Disconnecting at Sun Feb 14 06:55:38 2010
--> Authentication error.
--> We failed to authenticate ourselves to the peer.
--> Maybe bad account or password?
--> Auto Reconnect will be attempted in 5 seconds
--> Cannot get information for serial port.
--> Initializing modem.
--> Sending: ATZ
NO CARRIER
--> Sending: ATQ0
ATQ0
OK
--> Re-Sending: ATZ
ATZ
OK
--> Cannot get information for serial port.
--> Initializing modem.
--> Sending: ATZ
ATZ
OK
--> Sending: ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
OK
--> Modem initialized.
--> Cannot get information for serial port.
--> Initializing modem.
--> Sending: ATZ
ATZ
OK
--> Sending: ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
OK
--> Modem initialized.
--> Sending: ATDT060110
--> Waiting for carrier.
ATDT060110
^CCaught signal 2:  Attempting to exit gracefully...
--> Disconnecting at Sun Feb 14 06:55:53 2010
root@juan-desktop:/home/juan# wvdial
--> WvDial: Internet dialer version 1.60
--> Cannot get information for serial port.
--> Initializing modem.
--> Sending: ATZ
ATZ
OK
--> Sending: ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 X3 &C1 &D2 +MS=90
ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 X3 &C1 &D2 +MS=90
*******
Can't contact authentication server.
Authentication failed!
    Please input username:
--> Looks like a login prompt.
--> Sending: islanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
islanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Please input password:
--> Looks like a password prompt.
--> Sending: (password)
*******
Authentication passed, Welcome to INTERNET!
Protocol selected, please continue...
Your IP address is: 10.72.2.247 MTU is 1500 bytes
~[7f]}#@!}!p} }=}!}$}%\}"}&[7f][7f][7f][7f]}%}&}^[02]Q}8}1}$}%\}2}"}3}#}!E&~
--> PPP negotiation detected.
--> Starting pppd at Sun Feb 14 06:56:37 2010
--> Pid of pppd: 3266
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> Using interface ppp0
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> local  IP address 10.72.2.247
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> remote IP address 192.168.25.50
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> primary   DNS address 201.220.222.131
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> secondary DNS address 201.220.222.132
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??
--> Script /etc/ppp/ip-up run successful
--> Default route Ok.
--> Nameserver (DNS) Ok.
--> Connected... Press Ctrl-C to disconnect
--> pppd: ??? X?? [08]??