Re: problem in dns when connecting dial up

Marvin

There is also another problem I forgot to mention. in 50 percent of
cases when I boot up using fedora , and use slmodem, after command
wvdial  no dialing occures. I mean the line is not used by modem ( I
check it with my phone because the speaker never makes sound in linux
) and in this case I have to restart the linux as many times as
necessary to make the modem work.

--
Regards,
Navid