Re: agere modem 11c1:0620 on Ubuntu Intrepid

bart@bart-vast:~$ lspci -s 02:05.0 -nv
02:05.0 0780: 11c1:0620
	Subsystem: 11c1:0620
	I/O ports at ea00 [size=256]
	Capabilities: [f8] Power Management version 3

bart@bart-vast:~$ cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0       CPU1
  0:        133          0   IO-APIC-edge      timer
  1:          2          0   IO-APIC-edge      i8042
  3:          7          0   IO-APIC-edge
  8:        128          0   IO-APIC-edge      rtc0
  9:          0          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   acpi
 12:          4          0   IO-APIC-edge      i8042
 14:      35340          0   IO-APIC-edge      ata_piix
 15:          0          0   IO-APIC-edge      ata_piix
 16:     302023          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   uhci_hcd:usb4, HDA Intel,
nvidia
 17:        336          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   saa7133[0], saa7133[0]
 18:       6146          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   uhci_hcd:usb3, eth0
 19:      91854          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   uhci_hcd:usb2, ohci1394,
ata_piix
 20:        341          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   saa7133[1], saa7133[1]
 23:     121385          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   uhci_hcd:usb1,
ehci_hcd:usb5
NMI:          0          0   Non-maskable interrupts
LOC:     259182     267599   Local timer interrupts
RES:      12250      13235   Rescheduling interrupts
CAL:      30977      39244   function call interrupts
TLB:       2832       3236   TLB shootdowns
SPU:          0          0   Spurious interrupts
ERR:          0
MIS:          0

Bart

Op woensdag 07-01-2009 om 18:15 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Marvin
Stodolsky: