Re: agere modem 11c1:0620 on Ubuntu Intrepid

Hi Bart,
Sounds like the agrsm driver itself may be hanging...
You can catch the error message by issuing
'tail -f /var/log/messages > err.txt' before hanging the system...
Upon reboot, then the err.txt file will have the output of
/var/log/messages just before it crashed.
You can forward that and we'll look at it.
HTH,
Bjorn.