Re: agere modem 11c1:0620 on Ubuntu Intrepid

Hi Jacques,
Thanks for your reply!
It is not only X that hangs. It is strange enough, the whole system.
First thing I try is CTRL-ALT-F2 or F3. But no response to this nor Ctrl
+Alt-Backspace. Even the SysRq does not respond.

I've version 1.60.1+nmu2 installed. Force version is greyed out in
Synaptic. Any suggestions how to try an older version on Ubuntu Intrepid
8.10?
Bart

Op woensdag 07-01-2009 om 17:37 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Jacques
Goldberg: