Re: agere modem 11c1:0620 on Ubuntu Intrepid

Hi Bart,
Yes, it can be built from source, I'll get to that in a moment.
However, can you please attach the error.txt file? I would like to see
if this is the routine hangup that can happen with some configurations,
or whether it is something else.

Also, what is your ALSA version? (found by issuing 'cat
/proc/asound/version')
Thanks!
Bjorn.