Re: @Marv & José R - Tracking down the 11c11040 problem on 2.6.25.5

Marv, and all,
After more research, I think the problem lies in the ALSA version that is in use. For example- the SuSE 10.3 system (ALSA 1.0.14) has various modem-like options in the mixer, such as 'off-hook' etc.
whereas I do not see these on my SuSE 10.3 system (Alsa 1.0.16/17RC2)
Can anyone provide advice on how to build an older version of ALSA on a newer kernel? just a make on the modules fails with various symbol/function errors.

Thanks!
Bjorn.

Marvin Stodolsky wrote:
Bjorn,

Thanks for the good news.
A next good step would be to get functionality under 2.6.24 , as that
is the stable current release most Users are under.

MarvS