Re: Agere 11c11040 module building success - 2.6.25.5

Eeh.. Not quite, Marv :)
That was written by José R, who managed to get it
working on that kernel- My system is 2.6.25... and
it's not working there yet.

I'm considering returning to the 2.6.22 kernel to see
if I can get it working there.
Bjorn.

--- Marvin Stodolsky <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx>

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-eighth/msg01923.html