Re: Agere 11c11040 module building success - 2.6.25.5

Folks

Willow's system is: Ubuntu Linux
CPU=i686, Linux version 2.6.24-16-generic (buildd@palmer) (gcc version
4.2.3 (Ubuntu

For candidate card in slot 00:1b.0, firmware information and bootup
diagnostics are:
PCI slot    PCI ID        SubsystemID    Name
00:1b.0    8086:27d8    1179:ff01    Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801G
which does have have the 11c11040 chip.

Willow,
   There is a success report from Bjorn under a Ubuntu 2.6.22 kernel.
See http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-eighth/msg01923.html
for some very terse instructions.

Can't help much this week end, with visiting family here.

MarvS