Re: Intel Modem ...

Hi MarvS ... you were right ...

I installed this modem with hsfmodem driver ...

In the Gentoo (I use) I only typed "emerge hsfmodem" ... And after
installed the driver I typed #hsfconfig in the console and configured
the options (country, etc) ...

And the modem is now perfectly ...

Thank you very much ...

Adriano ... (from Brazil) ...