Re: Intel Modem ...

Adriano

Per below, a previous case we had of a 8086:2a07 hosted modem was a
Conexant chipset type  with the hsfmodem software from www.linuxat.com
 providing support.
Try this option if the slmodemd support approach fails.  They are
mutually incompatible.
Please report back presently.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer
--------
> CLASS="Class 0700: 8086:2a07"
> NAME="Serial controller: Intel Corporation Mobile PM965/GM965 KT Controller
> " PCIDEV=8086:2a07
> SUBSYS=103c:30c3
is
Modem - Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP (COM4)
Manufactur: CXI Path: 65535
Soft K56V_B2.1_V7.66.00
CModem Version 12
supported by hsfmodem software from Linuxant.