SmartLink HAMR5603 Modem

I am trying to find the most updated drivers for the SmartLink HAMR5603
Modem Riser Card???  Can you advise me of the web address where I can
download them?

Also, I was wondering if you can tell me how to keep the speaker on after
dialing a phone number so I can use my speakers and microphone to
communicate like one does with Skype?

I am a novice, so can you tell me what the scanModem utility from
http://www.linmodems.org does?  I am using WinXP not Linux???

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/smartlink.setup.html